The Multi-Materials Stewardship Board (MMSB) matches the regular donation amount for school groups from September to June each year.
- Non-alcoholic containers: 5 cent refund (10 cent refund for the school)
- Alcoholic containers: 10 cent refund (20 cent refund for the school)
||What’s NOT Accepted
- Aluminium cans – soft drinks, beer, juice, flavoured drinks
- Drink boxes (tetra) – juice, milkshakes
- Plastic containers – soft drink bottles, juice, water
- Glass bottles – juice, flavoured drinks. Liquor bottles, imported beer
- Steel cans – juice
- Other plastics – white juice jugs, flavoured drink pouches, yogurt drinks
- Gable top containers -juice, fruit flavoured drinks
- Alcoholic containers – liquor bottles,
- wine bottles, imported beer
- Milk cartons
- Concentrated liquids (i.e. Syrup or frozen juice)
- Infant formula
- Medicinal / nutritional supplements
- Containers greater than 5 litres
Properly preparing your recyclables not only ensures the health and safety of those handling the recyclables, but that the process is efficient and free of delays.
- Ensure bags are free of garbage
- Ensure bottles are not broken
- Remove caps and straws
- Empty all liquid and rinse
This is a tremendous fundraiser for our school each year. The proceeds are used to support various activities and groups with the school community.
Due to COVID-19, we will not be having our usual blitzes at the school, but you can still help. Just bring your items to the local EverGreen depot and enter the school phone number (726-0024) on the self-serve screen, obtain stickers for your bags and pass them in. Request a receipt when prompted, take a picture of it, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win one of our $10 Chapters gift cards. Draws will take place on the 15th of each month.