We are excited to update you on our efforts to create outdoor learning spaces for the students of St. Bonaventure’s College.
A group of parents have come together to help make our outdoor learning spaces a reality, and we are looking for more support from the St. Bon’s community. There are two ways you could help:
1) Donate materials:
- Tree Stumps large enough to sit on
- Wood burning kits to brand tree stumps
- Lumber. To donate lumber please contact – Dave Stone: email email@example.com or Colleen Stone: text 727-4620
- Gas lawn mowers to be used on our Volunteer Service Day
2) Help build our outdoor learning spaces: This year’s Volunteer Service Day will be dedicated to building our outdoor learning spaces. The Volunteer Service Day will take place on Saturday, August 22nd from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. If you are able to dedicate some time please email Krista Cardwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an exciting opportunity for us to expand our teaching and learning opportunities at St. Bon’s for this upcoming school year.