St. Bonaventure’s College invite applications for the following positions commencing September 1, 2016:
ELEMENTARY (.5 – One year replacement)
The successful candidate will teach elementary French, Science and Social Studies.
RELIGION / ENGLISH (1.0 – One year replacement)
The successful candidate will teach Religion in grades 7 and Religion in grades 10-12, English, Writing and Career Education in high school. The candidate should preferably be a Religion major / English minor with a Bachelor of Education (Secondary).
The successful candidates will be expected to:
- Possess a valid Newfoundland and Labrador teaching certificate.
- Be prepared to moderate extracurricular activities and / or teams.
Applicants must provide:
- a comprehensive and current resume,
- a complete University transcript,
- a list of 3 references (one of which shall be a parish priest or minister) with contact information,
- a certificate of conduct and vulnerable sector check will be required upon acceptance.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to forward a letter of application, a detailed résumé, copy of complete university transcripts, with a list of three references, by Friday, August 12, 2016.
Please send via email to:
Mr. Tom McGrath, President
St. Bonaventure’s College
2A Bonaventure Avenue
St. John’s, NL, Canada
NO CALLS PLEASE