Why should I consider payroll deductions in support of St. Bonaventure’s College?

Payroll deductions are an easy way for employees to contribute dollars to local charities through planned giving of a set amount per paycheque. Your contributions will make a positive difference for the students at St. Bon’s.

From an administrative point of view, your receipt for charitable donations at tax time is easily available as it is clearly included on your T-4 from your employer.

What do I do if I want to contribute?

To obtain a payroll deduction form, ask your Human Resources Department. Put St. Bonaventure’s College as your charity of choice on the form. Our charitable number is 866868086RR0001.

Return your forms to human resources and payroll will provide your donation to the United Way and the United Way will redirect your donation to St. Bon’s. The amount of your donation will be recorded on your T4 slip for tax purposes.

For employees who already contribute to the United Way, your deductions will continue from one campaign to the next. You do not have to complete a new form unless you would like to change your contribution amount and or the charity that you are contributing to.