The annual St. Bonaventure’s College Walk-a-Thon/Wake-a-Thon will take place on FRIDAY, October 23th, 2015.
This year, instead of a Walk-a-thon for the Grade 7-12 students, the Grades 7-12 will have a Halloween Dance/Wake-a-thon. This new fundraising ideas came from from dialogue from our Mullock Hall students. A minimum pledge of $50.00 will get students into the event starting at 8:00 pm and ending with breakfast at 6:00 am on Saturday, October 24th. There will be no tickets available for the dance. The only way to participate in this event is with the minimum pledge of $50.00. The more pledges ($150.00 plus) the more chances to win some great prizes like a 32 inch television from Best Buy, a ziplining adventure, or a Sephora Shopping Spree, just to name a few.
- The pledge sheets will be distributed by youngest in the FAMILY in Grades K-6
- On Friday, October 23th, K-6 students will walk to Bannerman Park, have a play time and return.
- Draws for gift cards will take place, daily for 10 days prior to the walk, for every $50.00 pledged and returned.
- The student in each of Primary and Elementary, who raises and returns the most money will be awarded a $150.00 prize.
- The Primary and Elementary class and will win a pizza party.
Last year’s monies were used for new materials, curriculum resources for K-12 and to help pay for a K-6 fun day at the Works.
As you can see, all proceeds go back into the school for the enhancement of our students education.
As always, there will be a need for helpers as traffic marshals/chaperones etc., so if you are available to help, please contact Ms. Noseworthy at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you in advance for your continued support for this and all initiatives at St. Bonaventure’s College.