It is time again for the annual St. Bonaventure’s College Cash Lottery.
The net proceeds raised from the lottery will go towards completion of the following projects*:
- Remodel current library space in Mullock Hall.
- Renovations to Mullock Hall cafeteria
- Upgrade smoke & fire alarm systems in Holland Hall
- Continue to replace portions of exterior fencing
- Install final phase of glass block in Holland Hall
- Exterior / peripheral lighting improvements
* (These are subject to other health and life safety projects that may manifest considering the age of these buildings)
The prize structure is the same as past years:
Grand Prize – $10,000 2nd Prize – $2,000 3rd Prize – $1,000
Lottery tickets were sent home today with the youngest in the family. Each family has been given 60 tickets. Tickets are $10 or 3 for $20. We ask that you try your best to sell your 60 tickets. All tickets (sold and unsold) must be returned to the school by March 13th as the draw takes place on March 17th.
We also have a number of seller’s prizes:
Top Selling Families
1st Family – $500
2nd Family – $300
Grand Prize – $500
2nd Prize – $200
3rd Prize – $100
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this year’s lottery, please contact Ms. Krista Cardwell by email – email@example.com or phone – 726-0024 ext. 200.